Hwy 12/18 & County AB
- Dane County
- Project Cost
- $27 million project
- March 6, 2023 - Late October 2023
- R.G. Huston Co., Inc.
WisDOT will improve US 12/18 and County AB interchange to reduce the overall number and severity of crashes, decrease travel time delays, expand bike/pedestrian access, and support community cohesion and economic development in the region. Other improvements include:
- Construct a diamond interchange just east of the existing County AB intersection with roundabouts at the ramp terminals.
- Remove all access along US 12/18 including at Millpond Road and Long Drive except for the right turn movement going from eastbound US 12/18 to Millpond Road which will still be allowed.
- Construct frontage roads that will connect Millpond Road and Long Drive to the realigned County AB roadway.
- Add a roundabout at the new County AB and Millpond Road intersection.